Yuukis Ban Appeal

Yuuki795

Steam Name: Yuuki

Ingame Name: Yuuki AGAZ

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:121184617

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Staff dis and toxic behind back

Dispute: Dude your gonna use your own power to your advantage when we were getting arrested didnt both to listen to us, then use your power to scare us into listening and we pm each other about the jail time and how shit it is that you use your power like that. When we ask you about the jail thing you say make a report that you yourself is just gonna decline. Then also talking about that with nio you decide to  ban me over it and make it a perm ban instead of you know a gag or mute the 2 other options to stop that shit. Stop abusing your power. 

Also "no appeal" using your power to deny this as well like holy fuck

Like if you actually wanna talk about this I will in discord

And if your not gonna unban me I want my $100 back that i spent on here

• Dislike 6

Denied

Unfortunately, below I have posted a screenshot of the main reason behind your blacklist. Your donation status within this community does not protect you from the consequences that come with breaking the rules, especially when you target and show no care for the time and effort that server management put into this community. You are a prime example of a member that is not welcome within this community, and I bid you farewell

This ban is not appealable and every appeal from now on will be automatically denied, even on alternate forums accounts.

yuuki1.PNG.3db03cabf04d426d16dec96a9e5bd780.PNG

• Gaminglight Love 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017