TheHOLYland

Should I get it?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get O5?

• Yes!
    • No.

In Game Name: SmokE boi

Steam ID: 76561199020187443

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Logistics.

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Warns do you have? 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I feel like I don't get to help out as much because it's mostly defcon 2 and I cant really go out of bunks so I cant heal people nor go fix doors. But maybe as a O5 I could help out even more than I could before. That also means I will be on a lot to help out, and sense school is out until winter break is over I will be on most of the time. And I know that the O5 is all about RP and I am pretty good at it, so I don't think it would be too hard in the O5, and I like trying new things that I never done before.

Why should we accept you: I will be on a lot sense winter break and the virus, so I will be on to help out people that don't know what their doing. And I love cleaning, fixing, and healing people, and its just nice to be there to help others out. And anytime d-block is lost I wont combat heal, nor give armor. I will try to be around as much as I can to keep this place nice, and sturdy so nobody could ever fall.

Edited by TheHOLYland

Until you answer the following questions below & fix you're application, I will leave it un-reviewed :
1. What part of the 05-Council are you applying for,

2. Do you reach the rank requirements listed below,

O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + 
Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND
O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁