Pittman's Retirement

Pittman

Hi state,  wow I don't know what to say.  But this department has provided so much fun for me over the times and some very interesting moments.  I had a privilege to be on SPHP low command team and all those late night togethers really made state the department to stay in!  But as life comes it is time to say good bye to State and ultimately all of gaminglight.  

Crease:  My COL when I joined,  you really loved your job as State COL and the well being of the department over anything.  Hope everything is great with you! 

Towelie:  The person who got me into state,  I remember when I was little LCPL Pittman stealing your spot on the highway.  Your truly a great person and touched people personally with your words of encouragement and our talks miss you! 

Sanchez:  Thank you for time as a member of the SPHP low command team.  You truly have a gem in the upcoming members in the department wishing you the best.  

Smith:  The current COL thank you for all the fun we had on SPRT back on those days.  You would always be on late with the PST people and really had fun busting crime.  

Frog:  Ribbit you calzones on discord make me hungry at night.  The real one since day one and look how successful you are now SPRT Commander holy shit.  I'll never miss the times when we delt with cammys driving on sprt and it didnt hurt out brain cells at that time.  

• Head of Staff

Damn Pittman, will be sad to see you go. And agreed, @Cammy is a horrible driver, always will be lmao

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander