GM application (Emu)

HighbornEmu1555

In-game name: Emu

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:565974556

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Patron

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Sexual harrasment (I joked around but went to far)

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: If you mean star wars lore

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To make events and make sure people have fun

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I will not abuse my GM powers in ways I shouldn't.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I am an actor in alot of events

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship, Spy event or rebel raid. Off-ship: Raiding a rebel base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (Name) (Weapon/swep)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (Name) (Model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

-SUPPORT
just no dude, your idea is just............ bad. thats all i gotta say

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 12/24/2020 at 12:43 AM, HighbornEmu1555 said:

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I am an actor in alot of events

That is not what that means

On 12/24/2020 at 12:43 AM, HighbornEmu1555 said:

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship, Spy event or rebel raid. Off-ship: Raiding a rebel base.

Well it said brief and you made it VERY brief 

On 12/25/2020 at 3:57 AM, Isaac. said:

-Support
Sorry, you seem like a nice guy however your application is a bit dull, lacking in content.

-support add some detail and meet the format requirements then reapply cos this app it pretty bad

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』