Sponge's CI App

Sponge The Great

Note: I believe there's another Sponge in CI, if I get accepted, I'll be more than happy to change my name if needed.

In-game Name: Sponge

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52062904

DiscordID: Sponge♡#8923

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I believe I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because it's offering me a whole different experience from standard foundation, and it's something I'll try and be more dedicated towards along side with my separate life.  Chaos Insurgency is something I feel I understand, not completely the whole lore behind it, as I'm not a fanatic in this faction, but I am aware of the intentions of the Chaos Insurgency, and the lore behind it. I feel as if I also offer good RP, and PvP moments, as I feel I'm good at both of those kind of things, and Chaos Insurgency has a lot to do with that with their raids, involving PvP, and their hostage, and  situations involving RP. Overall, I feel as if Chaos Insurgency would be something I'd genuinely enjoy, and something I'm going to work hard towards, as well stay active in. The Chaos Insurgency is something I will be attempting to climb the ranks of, and gain the experience that I hope to get from joining.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

As stated before, I feel as if I'm decent at PvP, and RP, due to my experience that had to do a lot with PvP and RP.  My interest in SCP is something that I believe is something that benefits my interest in the lore, so I will keep further improving my lore, while I would call a 7.5 as stated in previous questions a alright score, it's something that's gonna be improving over time greatly because the time I'll spend in this server, and if accepted, the Chaos Insurgency. Also, the amount of time I spend on the server is really great, I've come back to Gaminglight SCP-RP recently, and I already have almost 7 hours in, just in the past day, and I think this will keep expanding as I'm very active. Another thing is my easy capability of  understanding, and adapting to overwhelming things. 

How active can you be?

I can be pretty active, and since I'm planning to try and go high in this server, I plan to be really active.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.