Cross-Test SCP-008 & SCP-049 - By Jr.Researcher Kieran

Kieran ♡

SCP-008 & SCP-049 Cross Test

Lore Name: Kieran - [ My First Test ]

Permission: Granted Permission by SCM Frog

SCP: Cross-Test of SCP-008 & SCP-049

Question / Idea: Does this 'Cure' That SCP-049 Produces actually cure SCP-008? 

Background Research:
It's hypothesised by SCP-049 Himself that SCP-008 as we call it, Is this so-called "Pestilence".
In Further Discovery most Researchers believe that SCP-049 is referring the the Emotion of Anger, Fear or Hate. I would like to test this theory to a new-level. 

Hypothesis:
I believe that SCP-049 will 'Attempt' to cure this...Disease, And fail. - If done so, 049's CC will be De-Contaminated & the D-Class will be Executed.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 
The D-Class was Injected with SCP-008. [ All Present wore Hazmat Suits ] - He was then pushed down into SCP-049's Containment Chamber, SCP-049 made some interesting noises, As if he was thinking. The D-Class then began coughing & showing Symptoms of SCP-008. SCP-049 procured his usual Black Hand-Bag of Medical Tools & Re-Animated the D-Class into SCP-049-2. SCP-049-2 still had the Symptoms of SCP-008 & SCP-049 Ran away... Worried & Started Screaming. 
The Protection Detail assigned to this Cross-Test was then ordered to TERMINATE - the D-Class & Maintenance was called to De-Contaminate the Containment Chamber.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):
Either the D-Class could've touched SCP-049 prior to Re-Animation, Or SCP-008 is on such a Atomic Scale that the Re-Animation didn't kill or augment the cells infecting the D-class.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:
It was some-what correct, I didn't believe that SCP-008 would pronounce Symptoms after the Subject was Re-Animated.

Extra Notes:
Supervised By: RTF L5 SR Doctor Shirousagi & Researcher Goosenator

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁