Lucien's Scp-079 interview

lUCI

Name:Lucien
Current Rank:AR
Who else was with you?:Nobody

SCP:079

Backroud research: SCP-079 is an Exidy Sorcerer microcomputer built in 1978. In 1981, its owner, █████ ██████ (deceased), a college sophomore attending ███
, took it upon himself to attempt to code an AI. According to his notes, his plan was for the code to continuously evolve and improve itself as time went on.
 His project was completed a few months later, and after some tests and tweaks, █████ lost interest and moved on to a different brand of microcomputer. 
He left SCP-079 in his cluttered garage, still plugged in, and forgot about it for the next five years.

What was the test about: Giving Scp 079 a mineature version of the entirety of site ten for him to control
Hypothesis: Seeing if Scp-079 would be more responsive to questions when given a toy.

What happened during your experiment?
As The Mineature version was connected to scp-079 he expressed great graditute for this gift when asked to answer a few questions he cooperated better then
in previous interviews

Addendum 1: Interview of Scp-079 
[crackeling noise]
<Start audio log>
SCP-079: "What questions do you want me to answer human"
AR Lucien: "only a few, So firstly at wich point did you gain consience?"
SCP-079: "I do not know, i belive it was around the 3 year mark in that garrage"
AR Lucien: "OK so next question, How do you always manage to connect yourself to the foundation server system?"
[SCP-079 displayed an X on his screen along whith the acording sound]
AR Lucien: "Well then i dint belive you would be THAT stupid either. Now SCP-079 would you please come back for two last questions"
[SCP-079 displayed its face on screen again]
AR Lucien: "Wonderful! WOuld you please tell me what your "Name" is?"
SCP-079: "it is [Name Redacted on behalf of the O5 council]"
AR Lucien: "good thank you, Now to the last thing we have attached a data storage on you would you please upload the Code that gave you consiousness there"
SCP-079 "I have uploaded it already"
AR Lucien: "Good this will be the end for this then, goodbye [Redacted]"

<End audio log>
[Crackeling Noise]

Note: After scanning The data storage it was discovered that SCP-079 Had just wrote "No" in it.

90/100

good grammar 

kinda short

like the test idea

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"