3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Name:  Shadow Guard Officer VI Pigeon/DT SGM PI3

Length in RG: Roughly a month.

Are you Shadow Guard: Yes.

Activity Level?: Everyday.

Why do you want to try for Trial Senior Guard?: I want to become a Trial Senior Guard because I would like to make RG a more organized and enjoyable battalion. I would like to help command team and new members of RG  with what ever they need, I am also experienced with training people into RG as well and have done SHG tryouts before. I enjoy being in RG very much, and have had an amazing time being in it. I wish to improve RG to its greatest potential and recruit more members into it. I want to make RG more serious, such as more PT and trainings, and more involved with events. My entire time in RG I have never had an issue with anyone in it, and believe they are all great people. I try to be as active as possible, and stay on for long periods of time, another thing I wish to do is improve the SOP and other documents so they can be as accurate and straight forward as possible, for example adding our Bridge positions in the SOP, another thing is that I am also very active on the forums. If any RG needs help I will assist them to the best of my ability.  I also want to make RG more professional, especially with our VIPs and formations on our VIPs. In summary, I believe I should be should be Trial Senior Guard because I am extremely active and have the ability to improve and adjust the battalion for the better.

How many warns do you have?: None.

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

I am confident this is the best candidate

+support

-magma

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support 

- Active 

- Good at leading people

- Very dedicated to his job 

• Like 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 12/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, Dragin said:

I am confident this is the best candidate

+support

-magma

1 hour ago, DT 2LT JH3 said:

+ Support 

- Active 

- Good at leading people

- Very dedicated to his job 

• Like 1

Definitely not blacklisted