In-game Name:

big papa gooby

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:54991076

DiscordID:

Different™#6350

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I'd say my grasp on the lore is exceptional, I've spent sleepless nights just binge-consuming SCP lore and retaining knowledge of all things SCP in general.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

The thought of experimenting with some of the most dangerous objects, animate and inanimate, really gets my adrenaline going. I've always loved going into detail about things that never quite added up and this is the opportunity for my skillset to be put to good use for the Chaos Insurgency. Nothing is more exciting than acquiring intimate knowledge of secrets and things that people don't know exist. The Foundation isn't really my style. I prefer to be in an environment where I have better control and assets to work with. The Chaos Insurgency is like a dream come true for someone like me, who loves researching anomalous objects but doesn't care for the trivial things like the Foundation does. I think I'm well suited for this position.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I think that my charismatic personality and ease of speaking gives me an edge when it comes to the position of R&D. I find talking to people easy and I have a silver tongue. My knowledge of the SCP lore is fairly intimate and I think I can be an integral part of the R&D branch. I know how to work my way into the minds of people and certain anomalies have minds to be nitpicked. I am very careful in every experiment I've done, amateur or not. I know I'm fit for this job and more qualified than most. 

How active can you be?

I can be active almost every day from 12:00 PM-12:00 AM (EST). 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, and I am in the Gaminglight Teamspeak and Discord.

DM Kevi on discord. Listed below. He'll get you set up with one when you're ready tomorrow! Good luck! 

Kevi#7703

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||