Ages Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Kodaㅤ

In-Game Name: Ages

SteamID - STEAM_0:0:147589403

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Nu7 SSGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I had a small amount as a Gamemaster/Admin on a SWRP

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be an Event team member because I have been here for a while now since the start of this year. I am also experienced in commands and I believe this is very important as an event team member, I am also a trusted individual and I always play by the rules. I mostly want to make this a better community and I already do so as a moderator but I wish to meet new people and hostr fun and enjoyable events for all those on the server from newly joining players to senior players. I want this server to be enjoyable for all people. I have been around the server now for a while and have been able to meet many new people and it's always nice to meet more. The first time I joined the server it was thanks to the event team to get me where I am in the server now without an event team I wouldn’t be around as long and I want this for all players. I have many fun event ideas as well such as special GOI raids and many SCPs that would be fun for research to test on, and also an event that would be difficult a 024 event but I believe it's possible. Most of all this server has been great to me ever since I joined and I want to be just as great of a person back and make this enjoyable for everyone and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. I'm here for the long run.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A interesting event idea that I have is a Serpent's Hand Mass Breach event, unlike a normal breach event this would be conducted by a GOI that specifically tries to release SCPs from the foundations custody and make SCPs public. Their main goal will be to kill all foundation personnel and free every SCP in the Facility unlike chaos. They have one goal and that is only to free SCPs they will kill anything such as D Class or CI. Each Serpent's hand member will be given 200 Hp and 150 armor along with different weapons, although it does not exactly go with lore SCPs will be told not to kill Serpent's hand and they will work along each other to make the event more interesting. Also the Serpents hand will be told not to attack SCPs to make sure the event goes well. This event would mostly be for Gensec and MTF or possibly CI, also this event would not end until all of the SCPs were freed by the serpents hand to ensure it is a Mass Breach Event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have read the guidelines

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Along with what I said in my last application my Favorite SCP is 2317 as its containment procedure interests me as the procedure is done to make people think that they are fully safe but truly the foundation has no way of containing it. This SCP also has the power to destroy worlds and it has a lot of lore behind it that interests me.

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support
-Active and Known
-Is a Moderator

-Active on Forums

-Mature and well behaved.

-Event Idea sounds good and do-able. 

-No Warns

-The "Why should we allow you to be a ET member" portion had over 250 words and stays on topic.

-Applied as soon as their App CD was over, Shows dedication, prowess, and determination to join Event Team.

-Only reason he was denied on his first app was because not many people knew him, now he is more known and has made a mark.

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

4 minutes ago, Travar said:

+Support
-Active and Known
-Is a Moderator

-Active on Forums

-No Warns

-The "Why should we allow you to be a ET member" portion had over 250 words and stays on topic.

-Applied as soon as their App CD was over, Shows dedication, prowess, and determination to join Event Team.

-Only reason he was denied on his first app was because not many people knew him, now he is more known and has made a mark.

I mean man said everything can't say much else ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

22 minutes ago, Travar said:

+Support
-Active and Known
-Is a Moderator

-Active on Forums

-No Warns

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector