Jello's AO Application

JelloKhat

What is your ingame name?: Jello

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554562367

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Harold (Nimo)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: SF is a very active branch, I can see a large amount of them on any day of the week at any time. The amount of activity will provide me with plenty of opportunities and situations to host trainings and sims for the battalion. I constantly am on this server, and with AO, I would be able to provide SF with plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. I am not someone who demands constant seriousness in a regiment, but enforcing a slightly more serious state will always improve the look of a regiment to others. I can also instruct new NCOs and other new members, showing them the ropes and making sure they know how to do their job well. I will also increase the amount of passive RP, and general RP situations for SF. I've spent time standing in SHB, and I see SF constantly standing around with nothing much to do. I want to rectify that, and make it so they aren't bored while doing their jobs. As an AO, I can also attempt to make the regiment even more of a welcoming place for people wishing to join, as with my experiences, the people in this regiment are very fun people to be around, showing that to others and providing them with interaction with some of the great people I have met in here would be great.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I can be entrusted with this position due to my activity, and seriousness when required. As much as you could see me having some fun around the ship, I know when a situation calls for me to put my foot down. I will of course not be immensely strict, but I will make sure that if I need to, I will not show hesitation in doing what has to be done. My activity is through the roof, with getting on for at least 5 hours a day, every day of the week. I may not have spent months on this server, but I am very very dedicated to it. I value the people around me, both above me in rank, and below me. I have always shown respect for others around me, and have never held previous bad encounters to cloud my judgement of them as a person. Everyone makes mistakes after all.

Why do you want this rank?: SF is a very important battalion to the server, it is also an extremely nice and welcoming place. I want to keep it that way. As an AO, I want to make it so the regiment has more to do, and have more fun while doing what they have to. SF is a battalion I have always been interested in, and becoming an AO would allow me to closely work with SF as a whole. I want to make sure that SF can do their job well, and being an AO would allow me to train plenty of SF in being better pilots.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I fully understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Assisting with the general management of the battalion, making sure that everyone in SF sticks with the rules, and keep the regiment a great example to others. It also includes hosting tryouts, debriefs, sims and trainings. It will also be my responsibility to maintain SFs well being, as well as correctly teaching new SF to fly better. 

Former Rear Admiral

+Support

- Very Good Application
- Semi Active (for me)
- Good Naval

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

- Active in Naval.

- Demonstrates commitment to Naval.

- Demonstrates desire to improve SF.

- Demonstrates general maturity and motivation.

- Good application | Great length and detail.

Overview:

- Jello shows an eagerness to become a bigger part of naval operations. I would love to see them as an AO. I personally enjoy working with people like them.

• Like 1

Major +Support

- Has to prove activity as he is new, but I believe he will be active

- Definite recommend from me, had a conversation earlier and I'd love to see what he could bring to the table.

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

6 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

Major +Support

- Has to prove activity as he is new, but I believe he will be active

- Definite recommend from me, had a conversation earlier and I'd love to see what he could bring to the table.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥