Silver

What is your RP Rank?:

MTF E11 JCE LCPL
SEC SFTO SM

RM

What is your timezone?:

Eastern Time zone.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

I do have past experience of the SCP lore,  so id give myself a 9.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

No. not game wise, but IRL I do help with things here and there.

How Active are you? (1/10):

Id rate myself a 9, I do work but I am on at least 5 hours a day.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

3 (I'm planning on appealing them because these were in the beginning of me being in the server I had no idea what I was doing lol)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I should be a event team, because of many reasons. My first reason is that I am a trustworthy person. I will not let you down in any instance. To prove this, I am a very high ranking in GENSEC, (almost command) and I'm going to continue to try to grind for my other branches. You may have heard this before in every ET application, but trust me when I say this but I am a very creative person. I can think of many events in my head right at this moment. Creativity is actually one of my greatest strengths. I've been technically promoted for my creativity. Next, I am helpful. if I'm going to to help out with another event team member, I will be as helpful as possible. The more I help the faster we can get into the event. Probably one of the most important things I'm gonna say, is that if I do become a ET, my main priorities will be to have fun and follow the rules. I've been to many events, where its just so boring and it didn't really seem to have an effect on me, like it took no time to think of it.  as a ET, I'm not gonna just think of something to host "real quick" I'm gonna take my damn time and use my time wisely. Something very important to know about me when it comes to this server is that I'm dedicated into staying and playing in this server.  So expect me to host a lot off events as a ET. Let me tell you, when I joined this server months ago until today I have never felt an urge to leave for any reason. I will be here tom please people and have fun. that's what I'm here for. And lastly, I will listen to the community. say, I host an event, and many people voted negatively on it. The resolution is easy. I'm not doing it again. But if there's something I could improve on it, I will be more than glad to do so, because that would be my sworn duty as a ET. To do my Job right. One last thing. Just know, that my mistakes in time before have been fixed if I've had any. I always try my best to not be rude or toxic, but just know that I am a changed man.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

So, I've recently seen that people have really enjoyed the events that are similar to other games, and how they work. I think It would be really fun to do a CoD Zombies event. (I would like to try to get to do this with a senior ET but if not then Instead of NPCs I can use just regular players) for the zombies, I would get NPCs, and the place for this event would be on surface. I will also add a pack-a-punch system. or just upgrade your gun. The more rounds you get into the harder it gets to complete the round.  I also think for this event if the Event participants get to a far enough round, I will grab a player and make him somewhat of a boss! if the boss is killed and the participants are not dead, then they win! OR DID THEY?  after that round, there is one more! and the participants are given RPGs for this last round!  just to end it, I will first make a mass amount of NPCs spawn, and then I will proceed to make myself or someone else a JUGGERNAUT ZOMBIE 2.0 (basically have more health and stronger) and see if they can take that on! if they haven't blown themselves up with the RPGs, they will win!

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

Now, This may seem very basic, but my favorite SCP is SCP-049. I Think 049 is so interesting, because of what he has the ability to do. he is also the most humane SCP, which makes him different. Its so crazy to think though, that he can just instantly kill human entitles within a single touch is absolutely crazy. but I think its more of who he's actually is than what he does.

Edited by Dr. Succ

+Support

Speaking from experience from working with him in Gensec, this guy can have some fun and bring others onboard as well. He’d make a fine addition to the Event Team if he gets accepted.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

9 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Very active

-Genuinely nice guy

-Deserves the role

I'll let you know, doing a Nazi Zombie event isn't easy but I worked out the kinks. I would love to see you try one with my help one day. Your event idea is original, as well as creative, since not many people thought of it and it goes under many peoples radar. Good luck applying

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

20 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+Support

Speaking from experience from working with him in Gensec, this guy can have some fun and bring others onboard as well. He’d make a fine addition to the Event Team if he gets accepted.

Just now, Travar said:

I'll let you know, doing a Nazi Zombie event isn't easy but I worked out the kinks. I would love to see you try one with my help one day. Your event idea is original, as well as creative, since not many people thought of it and it goes under many peoples radar. Good luck applying

Travar sees potential in you, so I will agree with him.

I like this app, and your determined to be ET.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

22 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Very active

-Genuinely nice guy

-Deserves the role

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

12 hours ago, Travar said:

22 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Very active

-Genuinely nice guy

-Deserves the role

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector