What is your ULX Rank?:

Bronze

What is your RP Rank?:

CI 2LT

What is your timezone?:

EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

7-8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

Former Head Gamemaster on Friends Clone wars RP Server and game master on a bunch of older star wars rp servers.

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

1 For RDM as 939

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I Believe I Should Be Part of the SCP-RP Event Team because Once I first joined the server maybe a year and a half ago I thought I'm never gonna play this what's the point of actually playing it I joined gensec played it for like a few hours then left until 3 months ago I came back and fell in love with it Not Just RP but how unique it was from every other SCP-RP server out there I have a whole bunch of Game Master Experience. I have Participate in many events over my time on the server and I have always wanted to help set up the events love setting up events because I like allowing people to enjoy themselves and just have fun either its a GOI Raid or its a super organized event just to have a way for people to enjoy and keep playing on the server I know I might be some sort of a minge but I can take things seriously and help people enjoy my events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

A Signal From Another site is received saying that SCP-056 has been stolen by a random GOI And the Signal Cuts Off there, SCP-56 gets dropped off at Gate A By the GOI, SCP-056 Wonders the Facility Disguised as a recently deceased Researcher, SCP-056 Tells The Foundation About The Plans To Attack a Foundation Warehouse That is Housing An Experimental Device To Attempt to Keep SCP-682 in Containment Via Electromagnetic Fields, The GOI Then Raids Attempts To Raid the foundation to retrieve SCP-056.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP-055 Its The Self Keeping Secret So Nobody Really Knows What it is.

Edited by [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

+/-

Very small app

Not very much detail in your event

---------

Good guy

Responsible

Command

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+/-

Very small app

---------

Good guy

Responsible

Command

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

6 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+/-

Very small app

---------

Good guy

Responsible

Command

-got lost in Maze

+/- support leaning to +

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

Good experience on the server

Active

I wish you the best of luck.

If you can, go into your app and edit the grammar mistakes. You will probably bring out more positive reviews that way. Your event idea sounds logical, doable, and good to carry out. With help and coordination it can be a good event. You would make a good SCP ET within time in ET.

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 12/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

Stinky.

+Support

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, Dr. Succ said:

+ Support

Good experience on the server

Active

I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector