8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Zero 

SteamID STEAM_0:0:214372897 

What is your ULX Rank: Silver 

What is your RP Rank: 2LT (CI) SR (RnD) 

What is your time zone: Pacific standard time. 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No, I do not but I am willing to learn and expand. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member: When I joined this server, I instantly fell in love with both the RP and the combat? For the first while on the server I focused more on the combat aspect but still loved the RP aspect to a high degree. Now is when I want to make that move into the more RP situations and scenarios different from standard server RP. With becoming event team, I will be able not to only better my RP but also make RP that others hopefully enjoy. If I were to have the ability of event team, I would be able to set up dynamic and story filled events for the server to enjoy on top of their normal RP outside of events. If I become event team, I will be able to be a part of the server more rather than being isolated to one or two branches in the server. Allowing to be part of an amazing team of hard-working event makers allows me to better experience the server while also helping other people have a fun time on the server new or old players. With each event I host I will better and better not only my RP knowledge and skill but others at the same time. When it comes to combat events, I know how to lead a group of soldiers into battle with no problem. I will try to be as fair as possible when doing PVP events unless told otherwise. In conclusion I hope to join event team to not only become more invested in this server as a whole but also help make the experience on the server better for others. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Two portals spawn in both LCZ and CI base leading to some sort of “Alternate reality” with both CI and Foundation being able to enter this “Alternate reality”. This reality will house more of a 1900’s feel to it. This reality will house new non seen SCPs that both CI and Foundation can try to get into their custody. CI and Foundation will spawn on opposite sides of this reality hopefully not alerting the other side of their presence. As they move closer to the center, they have a much higher chance of alerting each other and possibly making a combat scenario or a scenario where they work together to explore this new landscape. The portal will gradually start to become increasingly unstable until it eventually closes, and anyone left in that reality when the portal closes will trigger a new and extremely dangerous SCP to hunt them. If they manage to kill the SCP, they will get a lot more lore about this place. Once the portal starts to close all the SCPs brought out of this reality, they will try to make it back into the portal at any cost. If they fail the SCP starts to die and deteriorate rapidly killing it in a matter of seconds. This will signify the end of the event and the event poll letting the server go back to normal. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines: Yes, and I fully accept and understand them and I fully accept the punishments I may receive if breaking these rules. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why: My personal favorite SCP is SCP-079. The reason the computer is my favorite SCP is because of the amount of lore and potential it has is amazing. The computer if s given access to the facility the amount of knowledge and power it may have is insane. But with the computer being sentient it also has the ability to talk with other sentient SCPs such as 682 or 049.  079 is also open to many RP scenarios if played right. Some examples may include: Breach, Interview, Nuke (certain cases), Help D class escape, and much more if the situation is right. 

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+ support

he's well known and his application is well put together

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support

yes

yes

and

yes

9 minutes ago, Normal_Bagel said:

+Support .

Cool Guy.

Active.

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

+ support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Active

Good Application

Well known

Would make a great ET

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 12/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, OWNED said:

+ support

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+Support

-They are pretty active

-Responsible and has experience being authority

-Very well known to the point where my grandmothers dog shivers at the name

You deserve the role mate and I reckon you'll do well.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector