Normal_Bagel

1. What is your in-game name?: Bagel

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96853110

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 8 Weeks+

5. Current level: 80-90 

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9-10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: Nope

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: JackS (<--- Cutie) and Chief ( <--- Not as Cute but still pretty alright)

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yup

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):   I think I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut job because I have the experience to handle the duties of Security Juggernaut. I have experience in CI, MTF E11 I am experienced in Security as well. My rank as SCMD in CI R&D, along with Senior Mod in staff proves that I won't abuse my privilege as Security Juggernaut. I am also hoping to get better known in the foundation as most of my time on the server has been with CI. In the future, I do not see myself as just an NCO sitting in D Block and LCZ. I have greater ambition than just sitting in D Block which is why I need to have this job. It allows me to have Level 3 Clearance and allows me to assists MTF Omni 9 if necessary.  

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  If there is a Dclass in the middle of a group of Gen-Sec I would not use a gun because I want to prevent myself from hitting a fellow Foundation member. But if I had to choose I'd pick the CZ-75 on single fire because it has the best accuracy out any of his/her other weapons. 

+support I like bagel and I see him active alot so + from me

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game