Gmod tells me servers are down when they arent, cant connect

Tree

for about a week now ive been having an issue with specifically gaming light servers, they dont appear on the server lists and on the legacy browser they show up as "server not responding" although i know the servers are up, ive reinstalled, checked integrity, messed with my addons, i have good internet speeds, i reset my router and still nothing helps, there was another post made about either this issue or a similar problem but i think multiple people are being effected by this. plz halp

@Tree
I suggest connecting via IP address.

SCPRP: Click to Connect or type "connect scprp.gaminglight.com" in console

ImperialRP: Click to Connect or type "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console

PoliceRP: Click to Connect or type "connect policerp.gaminglight.com" in console

Clonewars LifeRP: Click to Connect or type "connect liferp.gaminglight.com" in console

As well, try this solution.

"IF YOU CANNOT SEE OUR SERVERS ON THE SERVER LIST!!!!! Turn off your steam beta client. Basically what is happening is the new steam beta client sends bigger packets and anti-ddos software picks it up and blocks it.

To turn off the steam beta client
1. Open steam desktop
2. Go to the top left, click steam, click settings.
3. Halfway down the window you will see "Beta Participation" change that to NONE." - Zeeptin

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Bread locked this topic