2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76404074

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 years, total playtime 2 weeks

5. Current level: 58 almost 59

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Hawk and Beepis

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): During times of crisis, early hours, and when barely any mtf are online. Juggernauts are the best people to have, having juggernauts on the ready is great for those times of crisis. I am a good shot that know which weapons to use in the situation, and have good leadership skills and always act as my rank. I don't get a feeling of being invincible when on a job with a lot of health and I know I can easily be taken out.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: Using the CZ-75 on Semi-Automatic fire, aiming for any limbs exposed in the crowd or find a whole within it.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

Accepted!

Please speak with HCMD or and Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in discord!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png