What happen if I get a drink of "Igneous" from SCP 294

blueskyvl123

Lore Name:  BLue
SCP: 294

Question / Idea: What happen if you drink it?
Background Research: SCP 294 is coffe machine that can produce every drink that you type in it, 294 was a safe class SCP but since the incident of Agent Joe type in a "cup of Joe", after that more testing is needed to ensure the safety of the foundation.
Hypothesis: The test subject will burn alive

Observations (What Happened During Test): The subject stay quiet the whole time but he only said one thing, he said what is the drink? Afraid that he will run away or refuse the test I decided not to answer the question, after drinking the cup subject start to bleeding and shaking violently, when I drag the subject the blood keep dropping and make a line of blood follow the path that I drag the subject, subject still shaking non-stop he still not speak anything but when ask to end his life he accept it and was begging for it, subject had been terminated, Test ended.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Unfortunately, I forgot to take the picture.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Igneous is suppose to be fire but when the subject drink it, instead of burning alive he was shaking, so the drink that 294 had given have some side affect? Is the subject stomach burning? Question still remain unknow, Further testing needed
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: It was incorrect, I thought Igneous would make fire but instead it's something that I still can't understand

Igneous rock (derived from the Latin word ignis meaning fire), or magmatic rock, is one of the three main rock types, the others being sedimentary and metamorphic. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |