What is your rank?

Elite Pilot (EP)

How long have you been a NCO?

Ten days.

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant (FL) 

How many strikes do you have?

Zero

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

The Starfighter core means a hell lot to me.  I love it and everyone inside the battalion. I Have been playing Star Wars RP/mil RP for the past 5 years.  Leading battalions from all shapes and sizes to every type from paratroopers to frontal ground assault forces. I have always believed that the lower ranks role has been to have fun and do well and listen to the higher ups. It's the higher ups jobs to make sure the lower ranks are having fun and they have a reason to follow order. The purpose of leadership is to make sure everyone is happy. To focus on the priority of the group. I promise that I will do my part and role to ensure that everyone under me is having an enjoyable time in a Serious RP environment.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

I plan on helping training and implementing combat Comms. You only speak if it's to say something regarding and keeping over all chatter to an absolute minimum.  Allot of the enlisted and NCO's have issues communicating when there's allot of SF.  The current acting CO does allot of sims. I wanna help take the load off and ensure the other NCO's are also doing sims and over all stuff to do for everyone. Keeping SF busy and engaged. Overall though I wish to ensure the laid back but semi serious Atmosphere SF is known for. I wanna help the commanders vision of the best Battalion on the server a reality and will do everything in my powers to ensure their wishes are fulfilled.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes sir!

On 11/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, soph said:

+ Support
- Grinds SF
- Chill guy
- Mature
- Active
- Has many great ideas for SF

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁