Mod seemed prepared to ban me for something that wasnt true- Accepted

chrispy

Topic Title

Gunnery Officer DX007 - Admin Report

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game:

ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:98042716

chrispy

https://steamcommunity.com/id/fatheroftwo/

3. The admin's name in-game:

Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

No idea

5. What did the admin do:

He gave me a warning for something I did, and the warning was justified (we were broken out the brig by someone, i hid in the other room, while the guy at the console argued with his mom I snuck out, opened all the doors and went back into hiding), but while he had me out in space he suddenly started insisting that my current account was an alt account that I was using to circumvent a ban and seemed pretty pissed and it seemed like he was about to ban me. I insisted that I was not an alt, and he let me go but I feel like had I not been as vocal I would have been banned.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

Some of the back and forth was in voice chat so I don't have a record of all of it. Here is the relevant portion of the chat log from the console:

ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: for the record we didnt glitch out of the cells when you found us man
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: didnt glitch out
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: someone opened the door

[DarkRP] Pay day missed! (You're Arrested)
[DarkRP] ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666 has been released from jail!
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: !bring CHRISP
(Someone) brought You
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: your being warned for FailRP
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: okidoke
[AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] Bacon/Buck: FailRP
[AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings.
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: !warn STEAM_0:1:98042716 FailRP
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: !warns
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: just use text man
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: nice alt account
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: yes
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: it is
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: thats the thing
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: no, it is not.
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: your lying to me
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: i dont really get what you're trying to imply either
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: no, i am really not
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: youa re though
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: you
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: made
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: an ALT
Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: ACC
[DarkRP] You have been arrested by Gunnery Officer DX007.
[Advert] Trial Moderator| Gunnery Officer DX007: RFA Staff arrest
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: what am i arrested for this time?
ST PVT CHRISPYBOI 6666: i literally just got done being arrested

Here's the full log of around that time without the relevant portions cut out (.):

https://..com/CZJMbBLg

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

No idea, I kinda just want this on the record in case they ban me. They should at the very least be told to check the IP's before deciding someones an alt circumventing a ban

8. Any extra information:

Can't think of anything else to put here

Edited by chrispy
Filling out adminname field,

I was here and yes he insisted you were an ALT 

him thinking your and ALT and attempting to get you banned is a large over step IMO as their was nothing that really came off about you that screamed ALT account nor evidence 

if he was aggressive towards you then that you can report that for administrative action against him.  (insults, aggression and or immaturity or unprofessionalism) 

As for the arrest FailRPx1 does not constitute a Arrest + warning just a warning 

All and all the only real punishment that I see fit (if you want one) is a verbal for the arrest and that just seems like an exercise of staff discretion. 

-Magma 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

so  i would like to apologize for that . basically i checked your warnings and it said you had 0. i was under the impression that you were previously warned  by staff. it turns out it was a verbal warn and not a formal warn .  i didnt know that at the time and thought you were playing on an alt account.  however you should NOT be getting banned as it was  just an assumption. i probbably could have handled that a lot better than how i did and that is completely on me.  However the Warn for FailRP will stay in place as there was solid evidence for that. 

17 hours ago, Dragin said:

him thinking your and ALT and attempting to get you banned is a large over step IMO as their was nothing that really came off about you that screamed ALT account nor evidence 

as well as this comment i had thought you were banned because someone had a name simmilar to yours that received a ban.  so there is a strong possibilty of confusion on my end.

as for the arrest you were tresspassing in Brig and opening cells to let people out.

18 hours ago, chrispy said:

he had me out in space he suddenly started insisting that my current account was an alt account that I was using to circumvent a ban and seemed pretty pissed and it seemed like he was about to ban me. I insisted that I was not an alt, and he let me go but I feel like had I not been as vocal I would have been banned.

As i mentioned earlier someone was banned with a simmilar name and you did sound like him from what i could make of your voice.

there was a lot of stuff going down that night and  I was  not in a very good mood.

I dont think you would have been banned as i had no evidence but my inital thought was alt and  given what i had seen previously i was pretty set on it but yes you were vocal and  i dropped the situation. 

If you would like to speak with me again and get a better understanding my discord name is 

Bacon God #6783 

My apologies for the situation , hopefully you will come back to imperialRP and have some fun

-Gunnery Officer DX007

• Gaminglight Love 1