Coco's Research Command Application

TheCocoL0c0

Name: Coco

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 3 or 4 Months now

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum): I would be more serious and organize and encourage other Researchers to be organized and serious because after all, Research Personnel must be professional and I would be perfect for command and would bring more excitement and Moral to the Team. Sometimes Research Team could be inactive and we need people like me to help it get active like daily challenges for the Researchers, bets test idea price, and more and I could help people get on Research Team and I would make Mass training like adverting that I would be training many people at this time and of course in a organized way, I think I would be perfect for the Research Command and cant wait to make a difference!!!

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc): I would do many Mass Test  for Researchers to think of many Test Ideas because every Researcher in the server always has a good test idea, all they need is to encourage them to make a good test idea and give them an SCP to test on and boom, Research team is more active than ever, I would also give prices depending on the test ideas like money, who doesn’t like money, well non greedy people of course but still I just got loads of money from the lottery in game and don’t know what tom do with it wo it would be an excellent idea to give prices for the best test idea.

Edited by TheCocoL0c0

-Support
As much as I would like to see you become a SCM, Your application falls under the 100 word minimum rule, Both sections are only 53 words, And recently you've been semi inactive and only just coming back today, SO for now I am having to give a -support, Fix the problems listed above and I may reconsider my stance, Good luck on your application!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

50 minutes ago, BryanDaBold said:

- Support

-App is short

-Recently banned from the server (1 month ban I believe)

-not active

Im sort Coco, I believe your a great researcher but just not ready for command yet.

Yehhh Not much else to say....

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 11/23/2020 at 10:43 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
As much as I would like to see you become a SCM, Your application falls under the 100 word minimum rule, Both sections are only 53 words, And recently you've been semi inactive and only just coming back today, SO for now I am having to give a -support, Fix the problems listed above and I may reconsider my stance, Good luck on your application!

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor