• Yes
    • No

in-game name: Purge BRL 1LT Jenson 4482

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196530768

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, i have, i have Donated 70$

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope, Never

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: NONE

How much time do you have on the server?: 4 Days, I did have like 5 days before, but it got reset, for whatever reason.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I Am Very Familiar With the lore with starwars as i am a massive fan of star wars, I Do not know the legends very much though.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become A gamemaster Because I Really Enjoy this community Massively, its very fun to hang around and be an event character and perform interesting roleplay in terms of being captured and so on, but I would Love to be able to make my own story in terms of events, something NEW & Fresh, I Really Want To make a difference in the server and try to make many fun and Unique events for the server to enjoy, I Want to be able To provide the server with something to do when nothing is happening, and allow every regiment to take part, as I Do not like the events where it restricts certain regiments on what they can do, so i would love to be able to allow all regiments to take part and have fun.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Should Be Trusted With Gamemaster As I Have Never Caused any trouble on the server in terms of rule breaking, I Love This server So much  that i play on it daily, and I would like to have the responsibility And Faith from superior Gm's  That they can entrust me With making the server fun and enjoyable, And We all deserve 1 chance to prove ourselves right? but none the less, the gamemaster position is something i have dreamt of having for a long time now, and i Want to be able to make that dream come true, i would never break any rules and would never encourage others to break rules

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am actually, I know how to use ULX Quite Well, Here is a list of commands that gm's should know how to use

!menu, brings up the ULX Menu With all the commands you have access to
!goto Bob, brings you to bob
!tp bob, Brings bob to you
!Model bob (Insert model), changes bobs model into something else
!God, Makes you invincible to damage
!cloak, Cloaks you making you completely invisible 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I do not have experience as a gamemaster but i know how they function, Gamemasters Are the people on the server that provide us with unique stories that they can offer, they provide us with enemies and friends to fight with and against to defeat a specific opponent that they have put for us, and They also make specific maps For us to head to and provide us with an objective for us to accomplish. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

ON SHIP EVENT: An ON Ship event would basically be an event that involves this: Some Rebels Are Attacking The ship, They Brought 1 jedi with them, and a bunch of rebel elites, the main goal for the empire would be to capture the jedi and interrogate him so they can get information about where that jedi came from and that would allow the gamemaster hosting the event to make a sequel (if they would like to) and allow a follow up for the event, most on ship events will involve a set amount of spawners around the ship Spawning in the specific npc that the gamemaster has chosen, as well as what weapon the gm chose, And Through out the event the engine core might get turned off and 31st will have to repair it, and maybe even the bridge might blow up so 31st will need to fix it, and if some rebel frigates came to attack then SF Would be deploy to destroy the ships, eventually leading to the jedi being executed.

OFF SHIP EVENT: Now  OFF Ship Events will be the following: A ISB Has Landed onto our ship and has spoken to command mentioning a rebel base on the planet hoth and we are sent in to go eliminate  all threats on the planet and steal all intel of value and bring it back to the ship, But on the planet there might be a jedi and a handful of rebel elites, the elites would be tasked to Kill the empire and hold off as best as possible and they may or may not have a powerful weapon to defend against the empire (like a tank or something) making the empires mission a whole lot harder

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Jenson rw_sw_cr2

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Jenson models/jellik/starwars/blackfett.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I Have, And i plan on Reading over and over again to make sure it is imbedded in my head

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

Good Application

Good guy overall

Deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Accepted.
Contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png