I cant find any of the gaminglight servers any ideas on a fix?

Maze The Infamous

So yesterday my game crashed randomly so i decided to get off for a bit i come back later and i dont see any of the gaminglight servers at all i restarted my game nothing verfiyed my files nothing reinstalled my content pack nothing went on all the betas nothing then i reinstalled my game nothing i just want to get on and have fun 

Edited by [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip
  • Like 1

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know that training has been heavy on the servers load (policerp) these past few days and the administration team has tried to resolve the problem, including disabling vehicle headlights  which has greatly improved server performance. You should be able to connect just find now, I would suggest testing your wifi connection speeds as I know for myself sometimes switching to my other router would do the trick, it may be your wifi router you need to restart not your computer.

• Like 2

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

im having a similar issue, i can connect to all server but gaming light servers and when i go into legacy browser and find the servers ip it just says the server isnt responding, my wifi is good (50 mbps download, 20 mbps upload) but i still cant find any gaming light servers. Last time i joined a gaminglight server was a few weeks ago and it went perfectly fine.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE OUR SERVERS ON THE SERVER LIST!!!!! Turn off your steam beta client. Basically what is happening is the new steam beta client sends bigger packets and anti-ddos software picks it up and blocks it. To turn off the steam beta client

1. Open steam desktop
2. Go to the top left, click steam, click settings.
3. Halfway down the window you will see "Beta Participation" change that to NONE.(edited)

This is from Zeeptin, I suggest trying this out.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Bread locked this topic