Gdmeadows1 event team application

gdmeadows1

In-Game Name: Michal Reece

SteamID STEAM_0:1:125001788

What is your ULX Rank?:Bronze

What is your RP Rank?:Lead researcher  E11 PFC  CI AR 

What is your time zone?:  Central standard time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no I do not have any experience

How Active are you? (1/10):9 I'm on almost all of the time

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should let me onto the event team because  if I get the role I will be as active as possible I may not be command but that is also a good thing because  that means I don't have all of the  time consuming things that someone of command might have to deal with instead of just helping prepare med bay for a big event. I also will try my hardest to pull the best events that are the most fun for everyone involved  I have come up with good event ideas in the past but because of course I wasn't on the event team . I feel that i would be a perfect fit for the event team because I do know the monotony of waiting in a room as a SCP or a researcher brainstorming for a good idea I feel that the events are the perfect things that break up the monotony when playing on the server there what keep me going  to the end no matter what event. Another reason you should let me onto the event team is because  I am on almost constantly even if it may be a little late in the night for your server ill be up playing on it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): My event is that  a group of CI captured and genetically engineered 682 by adding weapons to him and making him compliant to his every command and the event team works with researchers and MTF to genetically engineer an SCP superweapon to fight the mega 682 the mega 682 would be gives his normal attack power beefed up health and armour he also would get a laser  it would do 50 dmg and have a 5 second cooldown  The 682 would be forced to stay outside of the facility so he did not interfere with daily going ons and the MTF monster would stay inside until they made him then he was put outside to fight the 682. and I have one more which is to  Have one event team flag up for SCP 001 the gate keeper  and allow the researchers to test  on SCP 001 The  gate keeper would have 1000000 HP and armour  He would of course weild a sword that immediatly kills anything that comes in contact with it we would have him stationed at temp-euclid  there would be a gate behind him that is locked it would be in the cell and the gate keeper would kill anyone that came close to the gate.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes I have

What is your favorite SCP? My favorite SCP by far would have to be SCP 049 it is cool to think about the fact that he can kill some person just by touching them and he can reanimate the dead  also his infatuation with the pestilince is very interesting I have listened to SCP lore about him for hours while playing video games and it just seems to get better and better

Edited by gdmeadows1

-Support

-Event seems way too complicated and then the second event seems too simple like. First event the MTF  and Researchers would have to make another genetically engineered 682? I don't remember that being lore and that is so hard too execute. The second event SCP-001 'The Gate Guardian' the SCP would be tested on by researchers then you proceed to say that the SCP would just kill anyone that comes near...      Not allowing researchers to test on the SCP.

-RP rank is a lie but Lead Researcher (E11 PFC and CI AR as well unless they don't have correct SteamID and name)

-I barely know you so I can't say anything about active and knowledge of the SCP world

You are actually Junior Maintenance or Journeyman but I think that's Maintenance FTO's fault as there's two people with the same SteamID as you. (Though its the FTO's Fault as you are not Kindred or Grim)

Edited by Sleeping Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

18 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-Event seems way too complicated and then the second event seems too simple like. First event the MTF  and Researchers would have to make another genetically engineered 682? I don't remember that being lore and that is so hard too execute. The second event SCP-001 'The Gate Guardian' the SCP would be tested on by researchers then you proceed to say that the SCP would just kill anyone that comes near...      Not allowing researchers to test on the SCP.

-RP rank is a lie but Lead Researcher (E11 PFC and CI AR as well unless they don't have correct SteamID and name)

-I barely know you so I can't say anything about active and knowledge of the SCP world

You are actually Junior Maintenance or Journeyman but I think that's Maintenance FTO's fault as there's two people with the same SteamID as you. (Though its the FTO's Fault as you are not Kindred or Grim)

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

7 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

that comes near the gate the gate will be behind the guardian

9 minutes ago, gdmeadows1 said:

that comes near the gate the gate will be behind the guardian

-support

Rule: Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply when told. Do not reply to your application. Feel free to edit it, however.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

9 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

Good Luck.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

- support

- you basically just said you want to make an event where 2 682s are running around? yeah.... N O

- 001 events are so boring and 9/10 times they suck, and this one doesnt seem that different

- half of event team isnt even command, not sure where you were going with that argument

- you basically have just joined the server and literally nobody knows you, you need more time to develop a reputation

I wish you luck with your application 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Denied.

Due to a mixture of community feedback, advertising, and certain other unmentionables

You may re-apply in 30 days.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector