Ben's Onyx captain application

Benjamonious

What is your name? Ben

What is your rank? EP

Who gave you permission? Sully

What Squadron are you applying for?  Onyx

What can you do as the Squad Captain? I can keep Onyx organized and minge free.  A big problem SF has is that we crash into each other, as Captain I will make sure that doesn't happen with our pilots since we are better than that and should know how not to crash at all. I will give Onyx members 3 strikes and if they have 3 they are removed and if they do anything to show that they don't have what it takes to be in Onyx the'll get a strike. If they ever want to move up in Onyx I will watch over them during events to see if they have the ability to be able to move up.

What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron? I have been flying LFS for almost a year and have been practicing tie fighter flying whenever I have free time in SF. I have done many events and shot down many ships stronger than me. When we did a FFA sim I won the first round and tied with Sully in the second round and he was in a Tie Defender and I was still able to keep up with him even in a Tie Interceptor. I do the most tryouts out of all the NCOs and Officers. I have been playing StarwarsRP for 2 years and have lead my battalions many times before and in my opinion very well.

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron? Yes

• Like 2

Definitely not blacklisted