What is your ULX Rank?:

user

What is your RP Rank?:

user

What is your timezone?:

Pacific Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

9/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

Nope

How Active are you? (1/10):

8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

dasdas.JPG.36325cdfd21f653ec3dfdca8391f213a.JPG

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Ever since I first joined I noticed fun activities that would pop up from time to time whether it be a mass breach or a d block talent show etc. It wasn’t until later on that I realized that there was a branch dedicated to the making of these unique experiences. From then on I made it my goal to join Event Team but I knew that in order to do that I’d have to fully appreciate all aspects of the server. I began joining each and every branch in order to understand how those branches’ involvement would affect everyone else’s time. I can now say that I fully understand the dynamic. Event team is a chance to break that autonomous dynamic and allow for people to enhance their current experience. I want to create events that helps the community come together and make them feel as though they are in an immersive RP setting.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

SCP-049 isn’t just an SCP, he’s a sibling of 9 others. Known as the Brothers of the Barrow, they are the creations of the Brothers Death, who are also the brothers of Life. As known, it is all of their goals to “cure” humanity of its, not human mortality, but ignorance and blindness towards their Lives and the lives of others. They each hold the “title” of Plauge doctors, as that was the name bestowed to them by the Brothers Death. In any circumstance, The Brothers of the Barrow could appear and attempt to liberate SCP-049, but with a chance at getting caught too. Not an army, but maybe one or two.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yep

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

I have a lot of SCPS I like

Edited by Andam228

1 hour ago, [GL]StickyRicky said:

-support

-I have had bad experiences with you

-voted yes on own poll

-you have 3 fresh warns

But I do wish you luck

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

Don't even know who you are, and I'm sure others can agree as well, not only that, but 3 fresh warns as well which would lead me to believe that you would abuse the powers given to you if you were made Event Team. Finally the Event you said you would make is very bland, and did not go into much detail about it. You literally just explained that Scp-049 is a sibling of 9.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

57 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

Don't even know who you are, and I'm sure others can agree as well, not only that, but 3 fresh warns as well which would lead me to believe that you would abuse the powers given to you if you were made Event Team. Finally the Event you said you would make is very bland, and did not go into much detail about it. You literally just explained that Scp-049 is a sibling of 9.

Free From GL ❤️

-support

-no experiences but others told me you minge

-voted yes on own poll (Everyone else has said no)

-you have 3 fresh warns 

-Event is bland and you barely even explained the event

-also fill out the RP rank part unless you literally are in no branches Edit: RP rank is like researcher, Maintenance Manager, etc

I wish you luck on your app.

Edited by Sleeping Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

14 hours ago, [GL]StickyRicky said:

-support

-I have had bad experiences with you

-voted yes on own poll

-you have 3 fresh warns

But I do wish you luck

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

5 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-support

-no experiences but others told me you minge

-voted yes on own poll (Everyone else has said no)

-you have 3 fresh warns 

-Event is bland and you barely even explained the event

-also fill out the RP rank part unless you literally are in no branches

I wish you luck on your app.

Sleeping Pills, i cant even spawn props in?????? but what ever

Edited by Andam228

Denied

Due to community feedback, recent warns, and / or failure to fill in the format.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector