A study into the interaction between SCP-714 and SCP-1025.

65y Carrick

You need to allow anyone with the link to access it. To do that, click share in the top right and choose the second option of "Change to anyone with the link."

Also, you posted this at four in the morning? Are you okay?

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Unofficial Grading System

Overall Grade 93/100 

Creativity 25/25 - Quite a creative combination.

Usefulness 18/25 - If it a result could be determined, it could be more useful.

Writing 25/25 - Very good writing.

Presentation 10/10 - Format works well.

Realism: 15/15 - Seems about right.

Notes: Pretty good first test. Though the idea seems like something more for a regular researcher, you focused on the medical aspect, good job.

About taking off the ring, I think there is some way you can take it off in-game, some command, but I can never remember it.

Also, I'm glad you don't have a fucked sleep schedule like me. 

Last thing, both SCP's should only be used by a Experienced Medical Researcher or higher, though I will let it slide because its your first test. Check the SOP for what SCP's each rank can use.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Bread locked this topic