SCP - 294 Test

[GL] MetaChrome64

Researcher: MetaChrome

SCP: 294

Question: If a person were to type into SCP 294 "dance" and proceeded to drink the resulting fluid, would the drinker break into an uncontrollable fit of dancing?

Background Research: SCP - 294 takes the appearance of a large and innocuous vending machine. On SCP - 294 is an English QWERTY keyboard and when entering in a desired object or element, SCP - 294
dispenses an ambiguous liquid in a paper cup. Just about any conceivable drink or liquid one can imagine could be dispensed (I.e. water, coffee, lemonade), but other and more unconventional items can be typed in for a similar yet bizarre result (I.e. Lava, Gold, Blood, etc.). Even abstract ideas can be inputted such as "Life", "Death", or "Zombie" and be dispensed with varying results. It's worth noting that no matter what the input, the resulting entity is always in the form of a liquid in a cup. Despite how many things SCP - 294 is capable of dispensing, not everything can be dispensed this way. If an invalid keyword or phrase is inputted, SCP -294 simply dispenses an empty cup with no resulting liquid.

Hypothesis: Testing into the realm of abstract, would SCP - 294 allow for a cup of "Dance" to be dispensed, and if so what would the resulting effect be on the drinker? In theory, a person drinking such a cup would break out in some form of dance fit uncontrollably and possibly painfully. Perhaps the type of dancing would be reflected in the drinker's personal tastes, or even the inputter's personal tastes. Should the drink be valid and result in the way I surmised, to what extent and degree would the results take form in?

Observation: During a mass testing event on SCP - 294, 3 others and myself (plus one Dr. Bright) each conducted our own experiments one at a time. Not wanting to disturb the other researchers minds of their own tests, I used myself as the research subject and test my theories. Unfortunately, after inputting "Dance" into SCP - 294, no resulting liquid was dispensed and I was left with an empty cup.

Conclusion: I suppose a concept of "dance" is perhaps too vague an idea to expect results in. I still stand by the notion that we should continue testing on SCP - 294 specifically in the realm of abstract and see what the possibilities could potentially be and what that might mean moving forward.  I'd love to see the foundation prosper and expand it's knowledge base just a little more by such discoveries.

Was the Hypothesis Correct?: No. A "Cup of Dance" is an invalid input for SCP - 294.