682 test

gdmeadows1

Name:Walter Reece aka Michal Reece Current Rank: SR Who else was with you?:AR box and I forgot the MTF NU7s name SCP:682 What were you trying to find out?If we infected 682 with Covid-19 would he get symptoms/die What happened during your experiment?The first thing we did was get a d-class then we brought the d-class over too 682 after infecting him with Covid-19 we did not tell 682 the d-class was infected so that he would eat him after giving 682 the infected d-class he immediatley started having symptoms of Covid-19 we gave 682 a giant facemask we had made prior so that we would not become infected then me and my accomplice wanted to try somthing we gave 682 a bubble bath and 682 responded like it was torture as we dumped barrels and barrels of bubble wubble into his cc with his acid up he begged us to stop as we threw bath bombs into the depths of his cell I feel that this could be an effective way to stop 682 when he breaches containment would be to shoot bubbly and soapy water at him from hoses