Richard Black APP

Richard Black

In Game Name: Richard Black

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120810163

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Jacky ヅ#4981

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP: 2

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I believe that my expertise and experience in Command , RP. and combat give me suffice experience in the field to take a role in NU7. In combat i am able to take a fair blow and still continue the fight, no questions asked. Ive held Senior Command positions in R&D for CI and know my way around a good RP. I believe that it would be a good change of pace to get someone who knows how to RP into NU7. In my experience, its got a lot more Simi, then serious. My Experience in combat has dated on this server alone to March 2019 and before, with about 3-4 years and 4.3k hours in garrys mod. I have primarily focused on combat based RP servers (IE: SWRP, police RP and SCPRP.) I have been playing on SCP RP alone for about 2 years, starting ON DG, and my long time Experience in the foundation would make me a prime candidate for selection.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: 1st Lieutenant, follow COC at all times.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): 1 in CI R&D for being promoted to the point of skipping ranks, i was taken from enlisted to low command by skipping two ranks.

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: Medical Utility, CI, and Soon to be NU7

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yeah

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): 1lt Lord.

Edited by twitch.tv/Blackjackshn

CI R&D EXP Richard Black R12

MTF Nu7 RCT Richard Black

Field Medic Richard Black

"Dont be a bitch, Fuck the button."

• Bread locked this topic