What is your ULX Rank?:

Gold

What is your RP Rank?:

E11  WO

What is your timezone?:

CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

No I don't.

How Active are you? (1/10):

9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

If  I was apart of event team I would support and help all other event team members in making amazing and unique events. I would also host my own events which would consist of SCP events, GOI events, and of course themed events if I'm ever given the opportunity to do so. Being apart of a event team would also be great experience for other future application I may come to. It would  be a great opportunity to meet some of the people behind great events and get inspiration from them and create even greater events if comes the time. It would be such a blessing to show new players what kind of fun this server unpacks and hopefully bring more and more people into the server. I also consider myself pretty well known in E11 for being a good help to the community. Also I consider myself pretty mature for my age so I don't like to minge to much. I take all my work seriously and don't stand for anyone trying to get in the way.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I would make a GOI event using Serpents Hand where there main goal would be to free all SCP's and bring them to surface. I would first get some people into the event preferably 5-7 Serpents Hand would be good. I would then tell participants to change there name to Serpents Hand (there name) and then the health and armor will be set to 150/100 and they would be equipped with an AK47, keypad cracker, and a  Deagle. There main goal as a Serpents Hand would to breach all SCP's and bring them to surface. But they can not free keter class SCP's considering the fact that in lore they only free anomalies that they see need to be seen by public eye and studied by others. For example they would definitely would free safe class no doubt since they are not world ending at all and are easy to re-contain if anything goes wrong. Euclid class would be a maybe since they are unpredictable and are a bit harder to contain if anything should go wrong. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP 682 because  of his power to adapt to situations and use them against others. For example there was a termination attempt with SCP 173 and SCP 682 where foundation security attempted to shoot 682's eyes out so 173 can move in and attempt to snap 682's neck, but when security shot out both of 682's eyes he grew more eyes all across his body all looking at 173 and never blinking. So in the end 173 never even got to touch 682 at all because 682's power to adapt and learn. It adds on to the fact that researchers have to be careful when attempting to neutralize 682 since he can use what he learned in termination attempts against the foundation and can completely end the world if he finds a way to. 

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

+/- Support, leaning towards +support

+ you are a genuine kid with a sound reason of joining

+ you are very mature for your age

- GOI events are pretty stale, and this one is exactly anything special except CI with a different name and more restrictions

- would like to see more event ideas than just the one, MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER

- SCP favorite is a little basic, but your opinion so doesnt really sway my decision

I wish you the best of luck in your application

Edited by OWNED
  • Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+ Support
Genuinely fun person with a good people sense.
Very Mature
Good at explaining
Good under pressure

Only negative thing I see is that as OWNED said, GOI events are fairly stale.
However as far as the idea itself goes, it seems very well thought out but still flexible enough to work.

• Like 1

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

+/- Support, leaning towards +support

+ you are a genuine kid with a sound reason of joining

+ you are very mature for your age

- GOI events are pretty stale, and this one is exactly anything special except CI with a different name and more restrictions

- would like to see more event ideas than just the one, MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER

- SCP favorite is a little basic, but your opinion so doesnt really sway my decision

I wish you the best of luck in your application

Agree, I want to see him in ET.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 11/5/2020 at 1:11 AM, Peters said:

+ Support
Very Mature
Good at explaining
Good under pressure

However as far as the idea itself goes, it seems very well thought out but still flexible enough to work.

Free From GL ❤️

On 11/5/2020 at 12:11 AM, Peters said:

+ Support
Very Mature
Good at explaining
Good under pressure

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support
Very Mature
Good at explaining
Good under pressure

+ Support
Very Mature
Good at explaining
Good under pressure

agreed

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted

Please come speak to me in Ts3.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector