Should I Be A VCMDR  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be A VCMDR

• Yes
    • No
    • There's Room For Improvement

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 31st ADTVL MAJ Curtis 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be a commander because 31st is one of if not the most inactive battalions on the server. There's not enough people getting on every day to help improve 31st. If I was Vice Commander I would get on everyday and try my best to lead improve and  set an example for 31st. 31st is my most played battalion and the one I put the most effort in. As a Major already, I try my best to make sure all the enlisted and NCOs are doing what they're supposed to do and if they mess up I tell them what they are doing wrong and how to fix it. I see 31st as one of the most problematic battalions because there's never usually enough people on. Since RJ is the only VCMDR  it's hard for just him and WiN to Command the battalion and I feel if I was VCMDR I would be able to help them a lot. I think 31st Is in need of another Vice commander and I feel that I would be the perfect candidate for the position. If you have looked at the 31st Roster in the past 3 months you know what I mean when I say 31st needs more leaders. I know I'm not always the most serious player but recently I feel that I have improved on how mingy I was a few weeks ago. I just want to help this battalion grow and improve and make sure everybody is having a good time on the server and  as Vice Commander I believe that's where I could help the most. Commanding a battalion is very hard but I think I have what it takes to become a VCMDR. I know it might seem like I'm just trying to snatch up VCMDR because Kuzon just left but I'm not. I have been thinking about applying for a while but now seems to be the right time. 31st is my favorite battalion and it would be a shame if someone not suited for VCMDR got the position. As Major I already have experience commanding the NCOs and enlisted even some low officers if needed.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Over 3 weeks of playtime but for some reason it got reset.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Commander for 31st is a Role model who has to take charge over the officers, the enlisted and the NCOs to make sure they are doing what they are supposed to do. 31st Command is really important because the 31st job is one of the more important ones during events because they have to make sure the engine core is always safe and working properly and they have to go around the ship and fix/destroy the drop pods or other things. 31st command also needs to make sure all troops are where they need to be and do what they need to be doing which can be very hard when there's little to no commanders on.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted with VCMDR because I have put some much hard work on the server to make it as good as possible and improve however I can. Especially for 31st I do trainings every day and try to give 31st as much RP to do as possible. I know I have a ton of warnings and I'm definitely not the most trusted player but believe me when I say if I was VCMDR there would be a whole bunch of improvements in 31st and on the server. I understand all the responsibilities of VCMDR.I have also never been demoted or striked in 31st.

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm usually on everyday for at least four hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I currently have four but I feel some of them were not valid reasons.

I have a warn for KTAP when I killed myself in bunks because I was being forced into RP that I didn't want to do. I also have a KTAP warn because I kill binded when I was being chased  by 31st for some reason and an off duty staff warned me when the 31st didn't even make a report. I also have a warn for FailRP because I shot down a tie and it was never cleared to leave. My last warning is for RDM when I killed a ST when he was dueling one of my 31st and I Turned the corner. All I saw was the ST shooting at the corpse of the 31st. I admit that was my fault and I should have asked first shot later.

+Support
+ active
+ leads troops well
+ atitude has improved greatly as of late
If I were to pick anyone for 31st Vice Commander, it would be curtis.

Swag

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

2 hours ago, FakeMickey said:

+Support
+ active
+ leads troops well

Swag

But drop The mingyness my guy otherwide +support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/30/2020 at 12:25 AM, FakeMickey said:

+Support
+ active
+ leads troops well

Swag

Need to cut down on the minging though.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

1 hour ago, 0xEmma said:

Need to cut down on the minging though.

I fully agree with this

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 10/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, FakeMickey said:

+Support
+ active
+ leads troops well

Swag

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 10/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, FakeMickey said:

+Support
+ active
+ leads troops well
+ attitude has improved greatly as of late
Swag

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

ACCEPTED

Speak to Marshal Commander Blizzard for your training.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻