SCP-173 intelligence test

daboss12345

Lore Name:JR boss
SCP:173

Question / Idea:I wonder ifr SCP-173 will show enough intelligence to go to certain parts of his containment cell
Background Research:According to my research SCP-173 is a concrete statue with pieces of rebar in the middle and when you look away it will move if you blink it will move if you are close to it and you blink it will most likely snap your neck and it takes great pride in snapping necks 

Hypothesis:I believe SCP-173 will show enough intelligence to go to certain parts of its containment cell when asked

Observations (What Happened During Test):During the test I asked SCP-173 over intercom to go to certain parts of its containment so it can show intelligence it went to the blast Door To Each corner and to the center
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:pics below 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):I believe that the only reason why SCP-173 cooperated was because it wanted to show us that it is capable of intelligence thoughts I believe it wants to scare us
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes I believe my hypothesis was correct 

rp_gaminglight_site100006.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site100005.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site100003.jpg

Intresting but I believe it may be a coincidence as all other tests show it just to be just cement and rubar but you never know. Intresting read

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR