Baconator/Bacon GM aplication

MrTouchdown

in-game name:  Bacon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235451867

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1st Sergeant in medical and crewman in naval

Have you donated to the server?: No but i am hopping to in the future

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Sadly Yes but the situation was worked out and i am now unbanned and having a great time playing and participating in events.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No i do not have any warns to my name.

How much time do you have on the server?:  168 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I RP a lot and am also a huge huge star wars fan so I am very familiar with the lore as it is brought up many times during starwars conversation I actualy have a bookmark to the lore in case i need to remember something in the lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM because I Have a lot of fun playing around in sandbox with spawning AI and ships. I make all these things and want to share them with other people . I think the events would be cool action packed and very fun to participate in. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I ask a lot of questions and  attempt to gain a better understanding of  how to do my Job in a good way to meet expectations and exceed expectations.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but i am good at learning and retaining information

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am somewhat familiar with them i have talked to some about their job and have a general understanding and feel like it would be fun and i could learn more about it.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On ship: Rebels invade and attempt to over run the ISD! A spy located aboard has been feeding them information. Locate the spy and execute him.

Off Map:  A rebel Base has been located and has Vital Information that can not be released at any cost destroy the information and kill all the rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes you would do !Give Bacon E11-D ( IE the guns tag thing) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !model bacon then the tag for the model

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes i have read the guidelines and keep them bookmarked for reference.