should I get the gm rank?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should I get the gm rank?

In-game name: Ethan

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:533033908

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Purge LTC/trial mod

Have you donated to the server?: Yes $550

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: yes rdm. when i first joined the sever this is my first time on a star wars rp and i didnt no what to do.

How much time do you have on the server?: 3 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  yes 

i have seen all the movies and seen i would say every single empire video on YouTube. i love the LORE i watch a video everyday and i love it it so interesting and its so fun to watch and learn about i plan on to watch more videos about  the lore  and plan to get so much more knowledge about the galaxy of star wars!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a gm because I love the event and what u can do on this sever and making be have fun and hope they stay on the sever. I'm also on everyday and I live in aus so I got a different time period so when it night for me there is a fair bit of people with nothing to do and I would love to give them a good time and let them have fun and make SIMS and if there's 20+ plus a small event. i would be on staff job more than my rp job because I love the staff on here and be great to be apart of it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a gm because i love taking sits and helping people out and letting people have fun and making them have a fun experience on the server. And im on everyday and my time period is different so there can be events and all that when no other gms r on.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: i am not but i no how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  k a off ship event is when a higher ranking gms plans to make a off ship when u can go to any star wars map and do a event and that last longer than a normal event. for e.g: There is a rebel spy that was on this ship as a high ranking navel and we no he is on the plant tatnoie at a large rebel base. our objective is to get there and take out all the rebels and to capture the  spy and bring him back to the ship for questing.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): um not sure

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model name [model]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes 

Edited by lilhurt37

On 10/24/2020 at 3:17 PM, -Frank- said:

+ Support

- Serious guy

- Active

Good luck!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 10/24/2020 at 10:17 AM, -Frank- said:

+ Support

- Serious guy

- Active

Good luck!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

ACCEPTED! 
Contact a V+ Gamemaster to begin your training!

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png