Terra's Event Team Application

Terraman505

In-Game Name: Terra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:538400132

What is your ULX Rank?: Member

What is your RP Rank?: SEC SM / CI SFC

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should become an event team member because I could add that little extra pazazz to events and the foundation. Without events the foundation is usually in a mundane state so I want to change that. I'm also trusted by some staff members. I understand that this job requires a lot of skill, hard work, and seriousness I feel that i'm ready to take on these responsibilities and I fully understand that I will have to do the admins job if there are none on or if no one wants to take a sit. I also know a lot about scps and how they work and if I don’t understand what one does or how it works I will usually just go straight to the wiki and read about it. I also have been on this server for 6 months (late march) with over a week of playtime so I’m well assessed with the rules. I also strive to be as active as I can which I currently can only really play on the weekends which includes Monday and Friday, and that’s why I think I should become apart of the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP 1471 kind of event where 1-3 people will get a 1471 model and their task is to follow people around the facility. 1471 would also have access to noclipping.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? SCP 1471 because I just like the overall idea of the scp and how it's this app that cannot be deleted in anyway possible and will just mess with you. But I also like the idea that some people have actually befriended it an gave it names.

-Support

+ you seem very active on the server and dedicated

- your reasoning on why you should be in ET is a bit stale and doesnt really mean too much

- your event description could literally fit a post-it note and is very mundane and stale (more detail, and more effort)

- I understand 1471 is your favorite, but you have to have more event ideas than that

I wish you luck with your application process

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

48 minutes ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-Support

- your reasoning on why you should be in ET is a bit stale and doesnt really mean too much

- your event description could literally fit a post-it note and is very mundane and stale (more detail, and more effort)

- I understand 1471 is your favorite, but you have to have more event ideas than that

Free From GL ❤️

13 hours ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

19 hours ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

-Support

I didn't really put much time into it so if and when there is a next time I'll make sure to put at least an hour or 2.

I just gave a brief description of the event because then again I didn't spend much time on it I should've gone into further detail.

It just asked for one so I only put one but if more is wanted I will put more.

I understand all of your negatives and next time will avoid those and work harder, thank you for taking your time to read it and give it proper criticism I honestly really appreciate it!

+/-

I like Terra , good friend 

approachable

-------------------------------

Let me down with that effort 😞

-Gubby 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector