Kaiser's MO Application

Kaiser

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Kaiser

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184315734

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral RJ

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would like to improve the medical RP and help the regiment become more active. Throughout my time in Naval I have only see 2-4 active medics and I would like to change that. To do this, I would work closely with other MO's and Medical High Command. I would work with the low rank to see what they think needs improving and see if I can pass it all on to the higher ups, so that it can be put in place.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think that I should be trusted with this position because I am professional and know what I am doing in the medical regiment on this server. As someone who has been in the Medical Regiment while it was active I know what it is like, and wish it to happen again.

Why do you want this rank?: Because I enjoy medical RP and wish to help improve the regiment as a whole. Like I said before, I have seen what medical can look like when it is active and I want to make it like that again and hopefully get more people to join.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose would be to work with Medical members in order to give treatment to injured members on board the ISD. I would ensure that all Medical documents are kept up to date and that we had all of the equipment that was needed in order to carry out these treatments. I would host tryouts, once able to, and help get more people into the regiment to increase RP throughout the server.

Captain Kaiser    |    MC SG RST SGT Kaiser 0403

Kinda poggers I think...