Zack Morden trys for Security Jugg

Zack Morden

1. What is your in-game name?: Zack Morden

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87964319

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: I say about  5  months     

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0 (but i do have 1 fto strike)

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: HOS Creamy 1LT Jack S

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): When I'm on gensec  heavy riots can .. well they can be a bit of a handful  and if it gets so bad that we might lose it and mtf is busy well then they need to put it there hardest and one of the thing that hits hardest is the security jug. Security jugs  can change the tide of battle with there high hp and armor and overall tanknes  they can hold d block while  the dead gensec can wait there nlr,the other gensec goes outside to the heath station to be healed or dead gensec can wait there nlr. i think that Security juggs can change the tide of battle against class D Cc's and donator class D's  and there guns  and when they are takeing back d block can are GREAT at charging ahead and leading the charge to take back d block from those class D's         

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The M60  and by waiting for a opening in the group then take the shot

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

-support
Sorry but I just never see you on your security job unless its either a warden tryout or meeting day

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

You deserve it, all I wanna see is you get more active.

You follow the rules greatly but your not on enough to be seen as a role model.

Big +Support

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Denied

Denied, you may re-apply in one week. HCMD would like to see some more activity out of you first, though you are good at your job when on.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png