• Yes
    • No
    • There's Room For Improvement

In-game name:Curtis

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:26360809

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:SGTMAJ on 31st

Have you donated to the server?:Im a lord and I Bought a tac insert

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:I got a warn for KTAP because my kill bind is close to my spacebar and I was running away from a 31st and I tried to jump and kill binded and he reported me

How much time do you have on the server?:2 Weeks Playtime

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would say decent I have watched all of the movies the clone wars and I've read a bunch of the comics. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I wanna help out/do events for the server so its not as boring when no gamemasters are on or not doing an event.  Im also usually on 5-10 hours a day.  I wanna give people something to do when nothings going on and I have a bunch of ideas for events. I have ideas that are more than just turn off power go kill and try to escape. I have ideas for 31st,ST,DT,501st,DT,Jawas,Tusken Raiders and a bunch more. I also would like to do events that have to do with imposters like rebels are disguised as 31st or 501st and try to sabotage the ship. If I become a gamemaster I will try my hardest to make the sever more enjoyable! I know I'm not always the best example as a trooper but I try my best.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I understand what Game Masters have to do and how important they are to the sever. I also wouldn't want to break the rules or ruin the fun for the people on the sever. As a GM I understand the power I would have and would not abuse it in the slightest for any reason ever. I really wouldn't want to put all this time in effort into this server just to get banned. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Not really I have a good idea on how to use from tutorials and I'm a  fast learner.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I have been an event actor many times but never helped with an event. I only give suggestions and if I see a GM do something I know isn't right like giving a non force sensitive more than 2500 HP or  anything else I politely tell them you shouldn't do that.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: (On Ship) Three Rebels break on the ship as an imposter a Shock and ISB. The other is a rebel commander who distracts command by being taken prisoner and interrogated. The commander will stall by giving dumb unhelpful or false information while  the ISB/Shock steal data pads and sabotage the ship. Once there done the rebel fleet will show up and attempt to free commander and escape the ship.

(Off Ship) The Empire gets word of a rebel base on hoff that has a Holocron/Other important Item or info. Once the ships land on the planet there will be a Shield guarding the base. There will be a ton of npcs attacking. The first task is for 31st or IC to take out the shield. Once the shield is down There will be a last stand with Rebel Elites/Jedi. Once the rebels are wiped out/captured the holocron will be inspected by IQ on the ship. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): you could use the menu or !give symbol shortcut/player (weapon). I'm not that good with commands that aren't short or simple.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):Not sure but I assume its like this !model symbol/player (model).

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: No I'm not sure where it is but I will look for it and read it if I can find it after I Submit. If someone knows where it is could they please link it to me.

• 2 weeks later...