Emily's Resignation From Starfighter

Novah

I'm not very good at resigning. Firstly, I find SF amazing to b apart of but my goal wasn't to remain on SF and become VCMDR of it :) I lovd it, but I feel that it's my time to leave. Secondly, I do plan to stick around Imperial! And when SF needs me, I will be there!ย 

I would tag people but I'm not leaving Imperial, you'll see me. I love all though <3

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sisterย |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchevย spacer.png

Damn, At least you're still naval

• Laughing 1

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

RIP the homie Emily tho

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster|ย Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer|ย Ex-Onyx Squad Officer|ย Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader|ย Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII|ย INO Chad.ย 
SCP RP]ย 
Retired-Nu7 1stย Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden|ย Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant|ย Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)|ย Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swissย Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

so here we are I really hoped we never got to this moment but yeahh,
i know that i kinda pushed u to become VM that was just because i really needed help with getting SF active again and im so happy i did push u lmao,
u really helped me and the regiment out like A LOT,
u shall always be remeberd and i fucking love u NO HOMO THO or more like FULL HOMOO ( u got to get that bromance in lmao)
also NO FUCKKKK UUUUUUU IM THE BETTER VM RIGHT BOYS *pure silence*ย (inside joke)
ifย  had such wonderfull time with u even tho i know u still will help SF its sad to see u go leave the VM spot u will be missed. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Edited by Lonely Blunt
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

12 hours ago, Lonely Blunt said:

i know that i kinda pushed u to become VM that was just because i really needed help with getting SF active again and im so happy i did push u lmao,
u shall always be remeberd and i fucking love u NO HOMO THO or more like FULL HOMOO ( u got to get that bromance in lmao)
also NO FUCKKKK UUUUUUU IM THE BETTER VM RIGHT BOYS *pure silence*ย (inside joke)
ifย  had such wonderfull time with u even tho i know u still will help SF its sad to see u go leave the VM spot u will be missed. ๐Ÿ˜ž

damn you kinda simping

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

12 hours ago, Lonely Blunt said:

ye he do be kinda simping but wow i wouldnt have expected this tbh

O5

ย 

ย 

Former:ย DT CPTย ,ย CGO - Tenn Graneetย ,ย 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

lol

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ