Medical Officer App

FireXD21

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG RST SSGT Fire 0471

2: Whats your timezone?:  US eastern

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:169871756

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to be a Medical Officer because I want to be the most helpfull Medical Personel and heal and supply as many troopers as possible and i will be able to do that if I am a Medical Officer because I know that the job gets a small forcefield.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: my activity scale I would say 8/10

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I am the most active medical i get on almost everyday before anyone else I usauly get on 9AM eastern US, and I like to go out and supply and give anyone stims a lot

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I Command my lower ranking Troopers really well, like Today i had a PVT and a PFC do checkups 

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I honeslty don't know why you should pick mine over the other apps because that is not my decision its Blargs, Brendans, and or Aura's

DENIED 

Medical Command has decided and have concluded you're not ready for officer.

You can reapply in two weeks

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN