1. 1. should RTZs application be approved

• Options (Yes)
    • Options (No)

1. Whats your ingame name? : RTZ

2. Whats your steam iD : STEAM_0:0:81597563

3. Did you read the ST Sop? : I have, and I refer back to it when ever needed

4. How long have you been on the server : 09/03/20

5. How many warns do you have? : none

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT : my desire to be a 2LT comes from the want to be able to promote new up and coming ST's that are deserving of a new rank and encourage them to make the ST Battalion the best battalion it can be as well as mitigate the Minge  society.

7. What Timezone are you? : Central

8. How well do you command this Regiment? : In my opinion  i would say i lead my junior ST  in a way that is lenient so that new ST have the time to be able to learn their new role and excel in those roles as well as stricked to make sure that STs who have been with the Battalion for a longer period know their role and carry out their duties to their fullist.

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants? : i would like to say that my time in serves as well at my undying loyalty to the ST Battalion would help make me stand out as well as the ability to give and receive orders and carry out the mission plan. 

17 minutes ago, One Rusty Kid said:

+/- Support

+ Very Active

+ Trustworthy

+ Great NCO

- Short App, needs some work

- Advertised App

Advertising is pretty much an instant denial.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

36 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

Advertising is pretty much an instant denial.

i honestly didnt know Advertising was it was against the rules, i personally just wanted everyone to be able to be give an honest decision and so every one had the chance  to vote so they didn't feel left out of the decision making process

1 minute ago, RTZ 2834 said:

i honestly didnt know Advertising was it was against the rules, i personally just wanted everyone to be able to be give an honest decision and so every one had the chance  to vote so they didn't feel left out of the decision making process

that's a bit odd, but  I somewhat get where you're coming from

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

ACCEPTED
ST Command feels you are fit for the position of 2LT and will lead this battalion to greatness, congratulations!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈