3 years ago- Denied

Rauchen

Steam Name: ClarkSpielt

Ingame Name: Windex 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209908260

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: "none given"

Dispute: So about 3 years ago i started to play PoliceRP on this server and i was banned by Valkyrie. I can remember why too. I was going to the my base when i asked Valk something at the gas station (can't remember something from 3 years ago) and Valk said something disrespectful, so i was in chat "so staff is allowed to dis us, but we're aren't allow to dis staff". so he perma banned me then after i got out of my Military Academy i decided to try a ban appeal back in 2019. i was back into the server, but i got another ban 5 mins into the server that says reason is "none given" and everything else is "unknown". i havent tried again because i thought i was going to get banned again randomly. I dont know what happen but since im starting to get back into streaming GMOD i want to join back to the server i spend hours into, and also i donated in 2017 (ill try to login into my old paypal to provide evidence) and when i join in 2019 but banned after i didnt have the rainbow gun thing (sorry ts been a min) im wondering if i can get that back? Edit: i just went into my emails and found a email stating that i did pay $10 

Gaming light.PNG

gaming light 2.PNG

another transaction 

gmainglight 3.PNG

-SUPPORT

Bans over 1 year AND Blacklists cannot be appealed. To add to that, Valk didn't blacklist you over that comment, that much I can promise. He was insane yes but I can promise that's not why you were banned. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||