1. 1. Should America Be accepted to Gunnery Officer

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your ingame name?: America

2. What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448155321

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Midshipman

4. What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I could help improve Activity within the gunnery Sub Division, as well as keep the battalion serious for the future of it. I will also be actively participating in Passive RP that other dont know, or refuse to do, I can do. I will Attempt to keep the safety of the ISD and the members on it.

7. Why should you be trusted with this position?: Previously i have been a VCMDR of another battalion, and am currently an NCO of IQ, I love to stay involved within the community and help out in anyway possible. I also have just been active as a Naval spending a lot of time on it.

8. Why do you want this rank? I want this rank because I have been interested in how it looked and how they operated within Naval, when i discovered what their job is, i fell in love with the Job.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I fully understand.

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To Maintain the ISD's turbolasers and ION cannon, to ensure, that if we are attacked, we will be able to defend ourselves.

~+/support~ 

-Has experience in leadership positions

-Seems trustworthy of the position

-seems competent

-App could use more detail

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif