Jim Leahy ban appeal- Denied

JIm Leahy

Steam Name:   [113] R. Leahy

Ingame Name: Jim Leahy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101526032

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Matthew

Reason for Ban:  Blacklist for posting link s in chat

Dispute: I used to play almost everyday and i was involved in a lot of departments in which i made  a lot of friends on the server.  Around the time i got blacklisted i just got  fired from cert and sheriffs department  in which i was involved with for a very long time. I was fired for not filling in my rollcall which at the time weren't as enforced. I used to make youtube videos of me playing on the server and i got to meet a a lot of great people. I regret doing what i did to get banned ever since the day it happened and i did let down a couple people because of it. I am a donator on the server and i never have caused anyone any problems as far as breaking server rules and this is the only time ive ever been banned.  If i got the opportunity of a second chance, i would never do anything that may harm the server ever again because it was stupid of me to do what i did and throw away 3 years of my childhood that ive played on this server  and never be able to see the people i have built a relationship with over those years. All i ask is for a consideration of my ban to be lifted, i will understand if i get denied but its worth the try becasue those relationships i built were worth those 3 years. Thankyou GamingLight Police Rp and the community.