Fireman Guy's 05 Research Application

That Fireman Guy

In Game Name: Fireman

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:104631010

Job applying for: Research

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I want to join the 05 staff team because I believe that I will be able to help more people with their problems and keep the Research branch stable.  I also want to get experience with this sort of power so when if i'm ever put into this position I can hold my own and not make mistakes that could possibly get me into trouble. As well as give advice to the future people that are put into this position and get them set up to a future of this.  Also I can stop people from making mistakes that could get them in huge trouble or get demoted from the Research Branch. I also heavily enjoy the Research Branch as a whole, It's a very fun time and being in this position would quantify the amount of fun I get.

Why should we accept you: 

I already have much experience with research and am currently in Research Junior/Low Command, and I am usually very Active when possible. I can also help multiple people with tests that requires someone of a high position, and I think it would be better to not bother a Research High Command that's busy dealing with that trainee that constantly runs out of bunks and won't listen to anyone other than Jesus Christ Himself and even then it's limited. And I think I can prove to help and gain a high position of command within the [REDACTED] team.  And as stated before, I believe this would help with my lack of command experience  and when I learn more prove to be a exemplary in that field. 

A bigger nerd than ever