SCP-035 Amnestic Test

Stage

Lore Name: Stage

SCP: 035

Question / Idea: I wanted to see how 035 interacted with memory suppressing or dampening amnestics while trying to read the mind of the subject, and recalling their memories. This test was also a side attempt to find out how 035 looks into the mind, and what exactly he looks for. 

Background Research: I've been experimenting with all sorts of amnestics, mostly Amnesic H, I, and soon W-Z. (For info on the amnestics I'm using, take a look at this scpwiki entry --> http://www.scpwiki.com/updated-amnestics-guide) Anyways using this research, I got a few ideas for a few scps, notably 513 and how it projects its image of 513-1, and judging on the results of these tests I had high hopes for 035. For those who don't know, Amnestic I induces a state similar to amnesia, which forces the subject to forget everything from their past for a few hours.

Hypothesis: I think 035 is going to fail to find any information about the Class-D, since the amnestic would have suppressed 035 from viewing the memories, like how the Class-D couldn't recall anything he remembered.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Test I: This test I gave the Class-D amnestic I. 035 had no issues taking control of the Class-D, As predicted. I told 035 I was going to list a couple of questions to the Class-D about his past, and 035 was to find the answer to said question and repeat it to me. Question 1: Do you remember why you became a Class-D? Answer: He was on death row. Question 2: What do you remember from before the foundation? Answer: He was a convicted criminal, and had a family of 2 daughters and a wife. Question 3: What do you remember from your childhood? Answer: I cannot see, something is blocking me from viewing this memory. *Note 035 showed visible discomfort and stress while looking for the answer to question 3, which when questioned he explained that normally he can see as far as the subjects birth moments, but something was blocking him from viewing the ClassDs far past. After the questions where finished, I let 035 choose if he wanted this Dclass as his replacement host, which he reacted to with disgust, letting us remove the Dclass with ease.  

Test H: This test began the same as test I, but instead of using amnestic I i used amnestic H, which suppresses all formation of new memory's for a period of time. The moment 035 started taking control of the Dclass, he showed visible signs of trouble, as if he was struggling to take control. Once he did take control over the Dclass, he showed discomfort and rushed us to hurry up.  *Note All the questions but question 3 remain the same so I won't list the answer again, however, I will list the answer to question 3 since it does have a noticeable difference from test I. Question 3: What do you remember from your childhood?  Answer: He lived a normal life with few hardships, borderline spoiled

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: My bad, I didn't think to grab any photos of the test, next time I create a forum test ill take a few.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Have Caused The Results): The results for test I seemed to have been agents my hypothesis, but once we got to question 3 I started to think we didn't give the subject a big enough does of amnestic I which let 035 read his memory's with relative ease until we reached a question from the subjects far past.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: To a point, yes. I didn't expect much from test H, since all amnestic H does is stops all formation of new memories, but not the resurgence of old ones. And for test I, it seemed to disprove my hypothesis, but as i said above, we probably just didn't give enough amnesic H to the Dclass, which let 035 read his recent to later memory's without issue.

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

Graded

75/75 - Keter

Lore 25/25 - I see nothing wrong here

Creativity 20/25 - Honestly pretty creative, however it would not be one that would take a person a long time to think of

Presentation 5/25 - The only thing that brings this score to 5 is the colors you put in, you could have spaced this test out more, for example question 1/2/3 could be more evenly placed instead of jumbled up

Writing 25/25 - Nothing wrong in this category 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |