Case File: #[4 Numbers]-Oscar- [Be creative with names] 

Full Name:  Tangerine

Current Position:  Assistant Researcher

Date:  8/30/ [REDACTED]

SCPs Involved: 049,

CI Personal Involved: and CI hostshot Jeff

Supervised by: Fizzy Soda

Foundation Personal: 

Hypothesis: I thought That 049 could help us in someway with his "Mircal/cured" touched and zombies. Since he can control them he can make them attack/distract the MTF  in battle.

Observation 1-A:  I've observed 049 turn the test subject into 049-2 and control him.  The instance of 049-2 was Terminated for attempting to escape

[BEGIN LOG]:  [NOTE: MOST OF THE LOG WAS EDITED TO THE IMPORTANT PART]

AR tangerine: Assistant Researcher Tangerine, SCP Class,: Euclid, Permmision granted by Fizzy soda.

AR Tangerine: Hi. To start off, can you tell me who you are?  Any specific name?
049:  I am the doctor. I'm here to cure everyone from the disease that's inside of them.

AR tangerine: What is this disease? 

049: It is my job to cure everyone of that disease.

AR Tangerine: when did this disease start?

049: It's been around for such a long time. 

AR Tangerine: How do you cure the victims to this disease?

049: I use my touch, for it is the cure. 

AR Tangerine: Does anyone not have the pestilence?

049: There are a few rare individuals. I tend to leave them be. No need to harm those who do not have it. 

[END LOG]:

[EDIT: Mostly researchers at the foundation don't  have it. I ended the test here to not waste no more time.]

Grade: 89/100

Lore: 25/25 - Stuck to lore

Creativity: 20/25 - Pretty basic 049 Interrogation.

Presentation: 20/25 - Format kinda messy, at least when viewing on mobile. I suggest using the provided format. (View extra notes) 

Writing: 24/25 - Didn't spot any errors, but try to use quotations when people are talking. "Like this."

Test quality: Exceeds Expectations

Extra Notes: Remember to also post a link to your log in the discord under research logs. Also I suggest using the Official RND format. I linked in below. Basically just name a copy to your Drive account if you have one, then edit it for whatever test you're doing. Once finished, save it and make sure you share the link with permissions to view. Keep up the good work. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png