Midshipman Brand's Engineering application

Brand

What is your ingame name?: Brand

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80754468

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? If I were to be picked to be Engineering officer I would try to help 31st get on their game, they are one of the smallest regiments in the server, their only chances to be in a role-play scenario is when naval needs their help, I want to bring 31st closer. I think if we include 31st more with naval, we can help grow both of the regiments as Naval will have more role-play with the 31st and the 31st would hopefully gain members if they can work even more with Naval.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have had similar positions on other Star Wars RP servers, I also have been serving in the naval for 3 days now I believe, and have been promoted. I work hard to keep the RP alive, I can lead people, I know there are challenges and bumps that would need to be smoothed out, but in the end it would all be worth it. I strive for success and don't stop until I get it, I don't leave regiments out of nowhere, I push myself forward to work harder and be a better person everyday.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to be Engineering officer because there are many role-play opportunities within the Engineering side. I was in 31st since my first day, up to the day I joined Naval. I have seen the opportunities first hand, I have loved Star Wars RP for years, It is really the only thing I ever play now. I always have had an interest in a position like this but have never had a chance.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  I understand all the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose would be to supervise all of 31st I will make sure all systems are good and are in tip-top shape I make sure the entire ship is in good health, if there are any issues with the ship, I get them taken care of ASAP. I also help emergency maintenance, or scheduled maintenance.  

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

Locked and moved by yours truly.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Timm locked this topic