My goal and my sorry.

"Bryan

Gmod was a game I thought was just about building, but now I see it's much more. Getting Gmod gave me an opportunity to join this community in which I'm proud of doing. Gaminglight was the first server I was ever on and of course it comes with cons. I would be clueless of what I was doing and or what the rules were. This caused me getting warned many times and me taking a break because of frustration. The day I joined the community was the day I felt something for it. With these warns and me now getting the hang of the motd shows me how much potential I have. I made this post only to say I'm sorry on what I've done to get these warns. I know have 20 warns and not afraid to shout it out. I will receive a ban soon on the threshold of 20 and I promise I will change. As I said I have a feel for this community and the people in it. I hope you forgive me for the things that I've done whether I was clueless or I was being stupid. I promise I have changed and hope to be maybe a person people look up to someday. I hope you forgive me and when I come back I will prove to be that person. I hope you understand.

Bryan-

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford